We are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will participate in various administrative, strategic and creative duties in order to assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies that support the company’s goals.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills including but not limited to project management, copywriting, editing and proofing, social media, paid campaigns, email campaigns and performance analytics. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced, self-starter work environment.
- Assist in the creation of marketing and advertising promotional strategies and activities (e.g. social media, email campaigns and web)
- Organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our target client and specific industry needs
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through content creation for our social media accounts
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize company-sponsored photo shoots
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data and conduct research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords and Adobe Suite)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Interested? Contact Us Today.
Nicole Carter, Co-Founder | Email